CurlTalk

Rhianna's new tattoos

curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
Rihanna-tattoo-Thug-Life-pic.jpg

Rhianna has Thug Life tattooed across both hands.

I'm not a fan of tattoos on fingers.
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    she's a cornball.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    They look more like scars than tattoos in those pictures.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    i dont get why she got them. is it a joke? she she been sarcastic?:confused3:
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Nallia wrote: »

Yeah, it's called scarification or branding. I knew a guy in college who had one of these on his upper arm, I recall it was the symbol for his frat.
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    Supposedly it's a tribute to 2pac, who had thug life tattooed across his stomach. I think it's stupid and she's a far cry from a thug. I think this is just something else to amp up her "good girl gone bad" image. But yea, stupid.
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Redonkulous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    wild~hair wrote: »

Yeah, it's called scarification or branding. I knew a guy in college who had one of these on his upper arm, I recall it was the symbol for his frat.

I god I bet that stinks. Urgh, burnt skin.
    it's white tattoo ink....
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    wild~hair wrote: »

Ugh. NIGHTMARES FOREVER!

But I don't believe for a second Rihanna had that done. It looks like tattoos to me.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    murrrcat wrote: »

That's what news wondering.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it glows in the dark. Can you get glow in the dark tattoos?
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    curlylaura wrote: »
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it glows in the dark. Can you get glow in the dark tattoos?

Yes you can.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    I think it's unattractive, totally ruins the look of hands.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Josephine wrote: »

It's ugly. And makes me just roll my eyes at her.
    The nails are awful, too.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • rileybrileyb Posts: 1,975Registered Users

The blog I read said it's actually pink ink. Either way, no thanks.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    Saria wrote: »
    Josephine wrote: »

It's ugly. And makes me just roll my eyes at her.
    The nails are awful, too.

All of the above. :pukeright:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    If I EVER got a tattoo (not likely), it would be an 18 year old's body tattood over my entire body, in glow-in-the-dark ink.
  • CurlyElectraCurlyElectra Posts: 1,145Registered Users
    Yea that's white tat ink - fresh brands don't look like that.

As for her tattoo all I can say is... **deep frustrated sigh**

I do like a lot of the ink she has though.
    People should be willing to stand by the things they say. Or they shouldn't say them. If your opinion can't stand in the light of day...maybe it should stay in the dark...in your head?

- AmberBrown
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    I wonder if she could possibly get any dumber.

No.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Ugh. Makes her look like an ex-con. I guess that's the point.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    SuZenGuide wrote: »
    Ugh. Makes her look like an ex-con. I guess that's the point.

Yup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    Not suprised.. she does a lot of very ridiculous things. This is just another typical thing on that list.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    No like.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    she's a cornball.

I totally agree. She tries entirely too hard. Somebody give this woman a hug and a lecture. Please.

Blame it on the cell phone...
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    It's safe to assume she's back with Chris Brown because of her tweets and the fact they're hanging out together all the time now, RME.

And this tattoo is dumb and I usually like her tattoos. She isn't a thug, LOL.
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,248Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I liked her other tats so much and think she is so interesting looking. Why make such a dumb choice of subject on such a visible place?
    Yep, I think she needs a hug and a good talkin to.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    sleepymeko wrote: »
    It's safe to assume she's back with Chris Brown because of her tweets and the fact they're hanging out together all the time now, RME.

ummmm what about chris browns girlfriend that he just got a tattoo of HER FACE of on his arm? does she know?
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    sleepymeko wrote: »

ummmm what about chris browns girlfriend that he just got a tattoo of HER FACE of on his arm? does she know?

Do you think Chris really cares about women? LBR. Anyway, RiRi and Chris have been going to the same parties and he was even in her dressing room for 5hrs a couple of days ago. We Found a Love is actually about Chris Brown. He favorited her tweet about the lyrics AND they're Twitter friends. And lately, she has been writing some weird stuff about "true love" and how she's "happy to have a friend and lover for life". Anyway, about his other GF (who I don't like either), she hasn't been seen with him lately. But his PR says him and RiRi are just "good friends". And yet, they're going to the same parties and he is hanging out in her dressing room for hrs! :stop:

It's very sad. She needs a good friend RN.
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
  • breathebreathe Posts: 399Registered Users
    Getting "thug life" in WHITE INK is such a cop-out.
    big chop: 03/09/2010.
    modified cg.
    medium/coarse | dense | normal porosity | 4b/3c with random sprinkles of 4a.