CurlTalk

Pages opening incredibly slow

spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
For the past several days I've been having issues with pages loading very slowly. When I try to open a thread or post a reply in the general discussion thread there is a lot of lag before the pages finally opens, sometimes to the point I just close the window and give up.

I'm not having this problem on any other site.

Any ideas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Comments

• cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    I'm having the same problem
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    It's slow for me, too. I'll share with the team.

Thanks, gals!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Thanks, Gretchen! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We've made some changes that should make things faster; please let me know!

And thanks for expressing your concern.... it's stuff we definitely want to be aware of. :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Gretchen, that seems to have done the trick!! It was going terribly slow when I would try to respond to a post and now it is back to normal.

Thanks so much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks, Spring, for sharing that with us. It's really helpful. I'm glad it's better for you.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment