Elixir or Encanto?

I'm looking to do a keratin at home on 3b/c hair. I've had it before at the salon, but it was very expensive and didnt last long.
whats the best you've done at home?
im looking at these
Brazilian Keratin Treatment 3 pc. Hair Kit Encanto 8 oz | eBay

or
❤ DO IT AT HOME BRAZILIAN KERATIN HAIR STRAIGHTENER TREATMENT TOP BRAND: ELIXIR | eBay

im skeptical because they're pretty cheap.. ive considered inoar or QOD max too. please help! :)

Comments

• SedadicaSedadica Posts: 124Registered Users
    I've used encanto twice in the past. Is really good but it has formaldehyde on it and you need to use a mask when flat iron it. To achieve best results ask someone to apply it on your hair. I had my sister. Also, keep drinking lots of milk while doing it to clean your lungs from the toxic fumes.
    I really liked it.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk
  • HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    Sedadica wrote: »
    I've used encanto twice in the past. Is really good but it has formaldehyde on it and you need to use a mask when flat iron it. To achieve best results ask someone to apply it on your hair. I had my sister. Also, keep drinking lots of milk while doing it to clean your lungs from the toxic fumes.
    I really liked it.

:scratch: Can you elaborate on this?
    OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
    :lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
    What do you want to know?

• quadequade Posts: 18Registered Users
    Encanto lasts a long time, and falls out progressively

Chemicals are off putting so you need mask, gloves and well ventilated room

Results are super smooth soft shiny hair

Not tried the other

Where did you hear this and how does it supposedly work? I'm a medical professional, and though pulmonary medicine is not my specialty, knowing what I know, I have to side-eye this without solid proof. Not that it's not possible...I've just never heard it before nor can I reason it out with my limited fund of pulmonary knowledge.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
    Honeycurls wrote: »

Where did you hear this and how does it supposedly work? I'm a medical professional, and though pulmonary medicine is not my specialty, knowing what I know, I have to side-eye this without solid proof. Not that it's not possible...I've just never heard it before nor can I reason it out with my limited fund of pulmonary knowledge.

Hi Honeycurl,
    I don't have any medical experience on any field but I do have a mother that was raised in a very poor environment but with a lot of knowledge on herbs, plants and other medicinal resources completely different from what we have today. And I'm proud that she gave me a good education on everything she knows. I'm not saying this will work with everyone but one thing I can tell you...she raised 3 kids with her knowledge and we are all alive. And, she used a lot of herbs, plants, milk and other stuff given to us by mother nature when we were ill. I'm also, proud to say that in 20 years I've been working, I never missed one day due to any kind of sickness. BTW, I'm not saying I don't believe in medicines, I'm just saying that I do consider everything. Natural or not.

Honeycurls wrote: »

Hi Honeycurl,
    I don't have any medical experience on any field but I do have a mother that was raised in a very poor environment but with a lot of knowledge on herbs, plants and other medicinal resources completely different from what we have today. And I'm proud that she gave me a good education on everything she knows. I'm not saying this will work with everyone but one thing I can tell you...she raised 3 kids with her knowledge and we are all alive. And, she used a lot of herbs, plants, milk and other stuff given to us by mother nature when we were ill. I'm also, proud to say that in 20 years I've been working, I never missed one day due to any kind of sickness. BTW, I'm not saying I don't believe in medicines, I'm just saying that I do consider everything. Natural or not.

Thanks for replying, Sedadica...mother knows best!!! :love5:

You welcome Honey;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file