Greasy heads? Go to bed w/wet hair?

savannahmsavannahm Registered Users Posts: 38
I have a bad grease problem and I'm trying to tame some of it with the CG method. In the past I've loved going to bed with wet hair because of the awesome volume I get, but I think it might make my hair a little greasy in the morning. Anyone else with a similar problem? If so, do you think it's because the sebum accumulates overnight?

Sav

Comments

• LmfbsLmfbs Registered Users Posts: 9
    When my hair used to get really greasy it was only after 18hrs or so after washing. I've never had oily build up by going to bed with wet hair.

How often do you wash your hair? How often do you wash your pillow cases? How are you wearing your hair to bed?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-41.280210,174.777248
  • savannahmsavannahm Registered Users Posts: 38
    Well I'm on a new wash routine now, I'm planning to cowash every day, no shampoo at all. But I was either washing with shampoo, bs, or cowashing every day before this. I wash my pillow cases about 1 every 1.5 weeks. I wear my hair down for bed, but I tried a pineapple last night. The body that I love comes from wearing it freshly washed and down to bed though.... so I dunno maybe I will play around with it.

Sav
  • KeihsKeihs Registered Users Posts: 435 Curl Neophyte
    Drizzle cinnamon or cornstarch them brush it out to soak up excess oil..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file