Wet Set Pudding - Curls by Sister Smith

FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I tried this product years ago and loved it, but the junkie in me moved on to other things. I pulled it out of the back of the cupboard recently and am thrilled that I did. I have had a lot of frizz and this product has been just what I needed.

It is very inexpensive and easy to use. I have used it as a curl enhancer in the past - it works well that way. Recently I have used it as a 'helper' ... for lack of a better word. I use it when my curls just aren't springing up the way they should or it looks like I'm going to have some surface frizz. It works amazingly well for me.

I scrunch in some WSP after I have diffused for a minute or two ... which means all my other styling products have already been applied. For me, this usually means a leave-in, curl enhancer (jelly, cream or pudding) and a small amount of gel for hold.

The WSP helps my hair spring up and stay there ... and best of all - no frizz. It is very easily priced and the ingredients agree with my hair. You can purchase it directly from Curls By Sister Smith:
Moisturizers
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Comments

• coracora Posts: 456Registered Users
    This is definitely one of my favorite stylers. Simple ingredients, good price and very good results. It is on my list to repurchase.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file