Blow dryer only?

GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Posts: 1,537Registered Users
Does anyone straighten using a blow dryer only? I used to do it...I know if I straighten too much..it gets too flat.. So I was thinking of straightening by blowdrying with a flat paddle brush only.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I used to do this, but after many years of pulling on my hair with a brush while blow-drying, my hair started falling out. My derm. said to stop, otherwise my hair would continue to fall out. This only happened after many years of straightening while blow drying so you probably can use the paddle brush and blow dry for many years without damage. Anyway, now when I want to go straight, I do a roller set on large rollers. It gives me waves.

Good luck whatever you do.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file