Warm scalp

JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
Hello I was wondering if anybody has the same issue that I had -I was starting to wear a protective style french braid but notice that by the end of the day my scalp is very very warm -almost uncomfortably so. does anybody else notice that protective style warms the scalp?uncomfortably?

Comments

• confusedcurls26confusedcurls26 Posts: 81Registered Users
    Jydal wrote: »
    Hello I was wondering if anybody has the same issue that I had -I was starting to wear a protective style french braid but notice that by the end of the day my scalp is very very warm -almost uncomfortably so. does anybody else notice that protective style warms the scalp?uncomfortably?

Hey Jydal, do you usually wear your hair in styles where you can feel your scalp ? Your scalp usually. should be warm, and usually, thats what dries some of my hair after i wash . Hope this helps ! :)
    Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App
  • JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
    Did a little research - I think it had something to do with a migraine forming that day. I had no idea there was a connection I'm learning something new every day about my hair and scalp.
  • fridaytfridayt Posts: 25Registered Users
    Jydal wrote: »
    Did a little research - I think it had something to do with a migraine forming that day. I had no idea there was a connection I'm learning something new every day about my hair and scalp.

I am the "migraine queen"! Lol. If I change my hairstyle 8 times out of 10 I will get a migraine. I will have to make sure I eat and take some medicine before and after respectively. Almost anything sets off a migraine for me. :-(

Sent from my LG-E739 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file