Economical (and non-fussy) moisturizer?

sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
I'd like to use something nightly, that won't aid and abet breakouts, that's at or under $15, and reasonably easy to access/make.

Any recs would be greatly appreciated!
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    i've heard good things about Neutrogena's line and you can often find them on sale and get coupons online.

i use their Healthy Defense spf 50 most of the year and really like it.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    For a lotion moisturizer, I like Cerave (possibly spelled wrong) from cvs. It's on the lighter side, costs about 14 bucks, and I've had the same bottle for a couple of years. I don't use it daily.

--
    Sent from my phone, please excuse typos or brevity.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    Will look into both of those, thanks!!
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    Coconut oil
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • Alice_42 Alice_42 Registered Users Posts: 791 Curl Neophyte
    I use Cetaphil's Cream (I can't remember the exact name but it comes in a jar). It makes a great body moisturizer too :)
    event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
    Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
    Blog: Alice in Nappyland
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Registered Users Posts: 3,079 Curl Connoisseur
    I use CeraVe (both the am and pm), and I rotate that with Aveeno Positively Radiant.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file