New here. Help!

Hi. I have 3a hair (I think) and I just started cg last week. Is there a transitional period where your hair is worse?? Because mine is limp, greasy and blah. I used suave naturals for cowashing and tresemme naturals for conditioning. I used a microfiber towel and la looks mega gel. I let it air dry, didn't touch until dry. Then scrunched it.
I think I'm doing everything right. But I honestly hate my hair right now. Please help

Comments

• marieantoinettemarieantoinette Posts: 131Registered Users
    Yes, definitely. It takes about two to six weeks for your hair to really get used to being CG. But don't worry, that's what ponytails are for.
    Hair type 2A, fine texture but very very dense (TONS of hair)!
    Products: Suave Naturals coconut co-wash, L'Oreal EverCreme Moisturizing rinse-out
    LA Looks Sports Gel (on the hunt for a better gel!)
  • porkchop1978porkchop1978 Posts: 71Registered Users
    Ugh really??? So just stick with it, is what you're telling me. Waaah. Thanks though. :)
  • marieantoinettemarieantoinette Posts: 131Registered Users
    Something that helps with it is to experiment with different CG-friendly products and learn what your hair likes, though. Sometimes if your hair isn't doing what you want it to, it just means you need to try something else. A bit frustrating, yes, but once you finally find that magic routine that works for you, it's AMAZING.
    Hair type 2A, fine texture but very very dense (TONS of hair)!
    Products: Suave Naturals coconut co-wash, L'Oreal EverCreme Moisturizing rinse-out
    LA Looks Sports Gel (on the hunt for a better gel!)
  • porkchop1978porkchop1978 Posts: 71Registered Users
    Ok sounds good. Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file