Color recommendation

trininaturaltrininatural Posts: 34Registered Users
Can anyone help me suggest what color will fit me perfectly... Thanks in advanced

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• oh.hi.its.stephoh.hi.its.steph Posts: 640Registered Users
    Ooh! Maybe a pretty auburn, or a lighter, more caramel-y brown?
    whurly girly (2C/3A).
    thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
    hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
    CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
    RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
    LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
    Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!
  • trininaturaltrininatural Posts: 34Registered Users
    Oh thanks I appreciate ur suggestion

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's difficult to be sure from a picture (computer monitors are tricky) but I agree with Steph. I'd love to see you in a pretty red shade. It looks like you have pink undertones in your skin so a reddish shade would be an exciting choice.

I know some people who tint only the tips of their hair red. It looks good! I can't tell from the picture how blonde would work for you. On some women it looks fabulous, but sometimes it's horrible. I looked ghastly as a blonde and you have to deal with whether you want a cool blonde shade (ash blonde) or a golden blonde shade. If you do blonde, I'd go for the golden tones.

Sometimes if you try on eyeglass or sunglass frames that can give you a clue as to what colors would look well in your hair. See what a reddish frame looks like, or a light tortoise shell for the caramel look, and a light yellow for the blonde.

I hope you are successful and post back. Best of luck with this. :thumright:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • anonymous_103081anonymous_103081 Posts: 492Registered Users
    Yeah I'd say a deep red would be awesome. I'm biased though because that's what I'm doing with mine at the moment and I find it really brings out dark skin. What dye are you gonna use!
    25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file