CurlTalk

Black eco

fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users
I tried the black Eco today& am absolutely loving the results. I didn't realise my hair like protein that much. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Comments

• Mimi2010Mimi2010 Posts: 189Registered Users
    I've never heard nor seen black Eco styler.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users
    Neither had I but then I saw it online & decided to give it a try. It's awesome. Def a rebuy for me
  • Mimi2010Mimi2010 Posts: 189Registered Users
    It's my staple gel. I use the blue one. I wish they would make one with no protein.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users
    Did you know they make Super Protein Ecostyler too? That comes in a black tub with a black lid. The regular Protein Ecostyler is a black tub with a white lid. Both are awesome but if your hair loves protein, you might want to try the Super Protein version.
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• allnaturalchickallnaturalchick Posts: 201Registered Users
    I'm ordering some today !!!! Thanks for the info
    I must have the super protein becuz mine has a black lid. Wahoo! I only bought the lil tub to try it out - now I'm going for the super large one.
    Debating whether to buy the 2L bottle. I wonder if my hair will OD on the stuff if i use it for my everyday WNGs.
  • Gizmo1982Gizmo1982 Posts: 22Registered Users
    Cheetara wrote: »
    Did you know they make Super Protein Ecostyler too? That comes in a black tub with a black lid. The regular Protein Ecostyler is a black tub with a white lid. Both are awesome but if your hair loves protein, you might want to try the Super Protein version.
    Oh wow I have to try it...I like the Olive Oil Eco Styler...my hair loves protein so this might be great for my hair...does it make it hard or does it remain soft?
    It makes my hair hard if I dont use a leave-in. But the next day my hair is über soft. I'm loving black Eco!!!
  • kinkicurlyfynekinkicurlyfyne Posts: 60Registered Users
    I always stayed away from the black Eco because it just looks like EcoStyler's version of the infamous "brown gel"...nothing out of the ordinary. I think Ampro is the brand that EVERRRYY black hairstylist/high school girl with a relaxer used. I hate that gel. It makes my hair look too brown and the tint showed on my scalp (my ponytail can get a little scalpy sometimes).
    When my hair needs protein, then black Eco is the go... for me.

I'm judging it by results on my hair & the results so far have been excellent. :)