CurlTalk

Garnier BB Cream

hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
Anyone try this?? I've been really interested in using a BB cream for a while now but most of them are over 30 bucks and I just can't justify spending that much money right now. I saw that Garnier has put one out and I'm wondering if anyone's had any experience with it, good or bad? It's under 15 bucks so I might get it and save the receipt and see how I do with it. :happy10:
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fbalancedbeauty.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    What does BB mean?
  • hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
    Beauty Balm

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

• itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    Idk! I've been hearing a lot of hype about BB creams but I decided to order one straight from Korea so we shall see if the hype is really justified!
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
    I actually ended up buying it late afternoon because I just couldn't resist!!! I'm wearing it now and so far, I like it. It went on smoothly, no streaks, and my skin feels very soft. Yay!!!!:love4:

Stylers-

• dawnmarie550dawnmarie550 Posts: 26Registered Users
    I have been using the Garnier for over a week. I love it. I am not using any other foundation, just a little concealer under the eyes!
    3a/b with spiral curls....use ojan shampoo and conditioner. sally's generic potion 9 and generic paul mitchell super clean sculpting gel. air dry or partial diffuse.
    MY SON IS MY HERO
  • anchaancha Posts: 20Registered Users
    I hear about that, but I don't use, I'm so excited with that, anyone using and can wrtite sth about?

• TassieAngeTassieAnge Posts: 116Registered Users
    Just bumping this thread to say that I absolutely love the Garnier BB cream. Seriously in love. I love it more than any tinted sunscreen+moisturizer product I have ever used. I love how moisturising it is, I love the colour, I love the coverage and I love that it has vitamin c to help even out my millions of freckles (some of which have joined up and look like age spots, or may actually be early age spots and I may be in denial).

That is all ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a, low porosity, protein sensitive, medium texture (with random coarse strands), growing out a pixie cut

Located in Tasmania, Australia

:wav:
  • RRRR Posts: 147Registered Users
    I find it a little greasy. I am in Colorado where extra moisture is good, but I am not sure I will buy this again.
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,654Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I haven't tried the Garnier BB Cream. BB also stands for Blemish Balm.

I tried Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream and it's been HG for me. I expected to have to switch to one of their less creamy formulas in the summer, to help prevent shine, but I haven't needed to yet.

I will have to give the Garnier a try when I see it on sale. Glad to hear that you like it so much!
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • FrannieGoytFrannieGoyt Posts: 114Registered Users
    Maybeline also has a BB cream it's a lil cheaper and it has higher SPF
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users
    I love this stuff. Walgreens had this buy one get second 50% off last week. Might still be on sale.

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.