What is your favorite meal of the day?

I'd have to say breakfast at anytime of the day. :)

Yours?

Comments

• IAmJordanNicoleIAmJordanNicole Registered Users Posts: 784
    Mine is dinner...or lunch...as long as its not breakfast...I hate breakfast food!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • eche428eche428 Registered Users Posts: 2,782 Curl Neophyte
    Breakfast, definitely breakfast. Especially if we go out to eat. LOVE breakfast out!
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Lately, it's breakfast, since I'm on an oatmeal bender.

Lunch out can be pretty darn good, too. Depends on the side dishes, mostly, imo. I do like a nice sandwich (said in a Wallace from "Wallace and Gromit" voice).
  • spring1onuspring1onu Registered Users Posts: 16,528 Curl Connoisseur
    I like supper best because it's the one meal of the day that I cook and DH and I share.

On the weekends breakfast/brunch is my favorite because we have the good stuff like waffles, biscuits, pancakes, etc that we don't have during the week.

So I guess I can't pick just one. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Breakfast, if I'm eating all the "bad" foods. Bacon....mmmm (I know there is an entire thread here devoted to this) and eggs and toast/butter, fresh fruit and coffee. I would happily eat this 6 times a day.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
    eche428 wrote: »
    Breakfast, definitely breakfast. Especially if we go out to eat. LOVE breakfast out!

I love breakfast too!!!

oatmeal
    pancakes
    waffles
    french toast
    hash browns
    eggs
    EGGS!!
    omelets which are EGGS
    fruit
    syrup!
    biscuits!
    grits
    jam!
    toast!
    BACON!!!
    I'm so hungry!!
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Registered Users Posts: 1,913
    Breakfast forever.
    Forever.

Oh sheesh, y'all. 'Tis my phone!
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• PoodleheadPoodlehead Registered Users Posts: 6,959
    Am I the only lunch person?

Soups? Salads? Sandwiches? All yum.
    Minneapolis, MN
  • NarniaNarnia Registered Users Posts: 1,770
    BREAKFAST!! All day everyday!

Sent from my "smart" phone, 'scuse crazy typos.
    "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
  • HropkeyHropkey Registered Users Posts: 572
    I'm a lunch person. A good sandwich is highly underrated.
    Mod CG as of 10/18/08
    Using: Suave Naturals, L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, LA Looks Sports Gel.
    "We’ll not live like this. They will try to bury us with false manifestos, inscribe us in wars against false enemies but we’ll sing songs about dying from loving the wrong cowboy and gospel; our bodies will burn in effigies of promise. I swear."

-Ibi Kaslik
  • NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    Dinner foods at lunch time.

Actually, I love holidays and having the big meal of the day around 2-3pm. I rarely want to eat much at actual dinner time, but love to eat what I'd consider dinner food in the middle of the day. I don't like sandwiches that much (I can enjoy one, they're just not my preferred food) and most of the time typical breakfast foods feel too heavy for me.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm with NetG. I like dinner foods for lunch, and then call it good for the day.

I am not a breakfast person at all.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Registered Users Posts: 3,397
    Can't choose just one!

I'm a breakfast and dinner person. Food typically eaten at lunch (soup, salads, sandwiches) tend not to fill me up for some reason. Breakfast and dinner foods satisfy me much better.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    Breakfast foods are too heavy for me for breakfast for the most part. I like a lot of breakfast foods, just not at breakfast. But we actually have breakfast foods staff meals (late afternoon) on Sundays once the brunch shift is over, and I can't eat any of it then. Too heavy. I like breakfast baked goods later in the day, as a sweet treat. The muffins I make are way smaller than what certain people consider muffins and even then, I don't really eat them for breakfast. Yeah, I'm basically more into brunch, and I tend to go for things that aren't completely loaded with fat and usually will pick savory over sweet.

I'd have to say dinner wins overall. You can have any of the other meals at dinner. And I can go the whole day without being hungry at all, so dinner is usually when I actually want to to eat.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Registered Users Posts: 5,640
    Dinner, I don't care about breakfast and lunch is ok.
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Registered Users Posts: 10,573 Curl Connoisseur
    Dinner. It's the only meal I get with my family. I'm not big on breakfast, but I love a good salad or maybe a nice sandwich for lunch. But I still prefer dinner, especially if I don't have to cook it! And then I like the traditional dinner foods or a nice salad (with chicken or something).

I think I like to eat dinner out because then the guys are stuck at the table with me while I eat, and can't disappear after they've wolfed down their meals. And I'm a slow eater! LOL Family meal time! :thumbup:
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    Breakfast foods, any time day or night. Not as much fun since I started eating low carb tho. : (

I will eat any food at any time, dinner at breakfast, lunch at dinner. But breakfast foods will always be my fav.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • OBBOBB Registered Users Posts: 4,174 Curl Neophyte
    midnight meals/snacks
  • SpiralliSpiralli Registered Users Posts: 3,684 Curl Connoisseur
    I love breakfast food for any meal. I hate cooking, so dinner out is my fave. And when we go to IHOP for dinner I am quite pleased! :)
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Dinner or lunch depending on what I'm eating. I love rice and curry.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file