Popups

NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
Gretchen,

I'm still seeing popups. I'll start tracking what the popups are and let you know if you'd like.
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I think I know which ad is generating them; it's one that appears about 5% of the time on the home page and some inside pages. We're hoping we can replace that ad soon.

But I could be wrong about which ad is doing it, so your research would be most helpful. Thank you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Gretchen wrote:
    I think I know which ad is generating them; it's one that appears about 5% of the time on the home page and some inside pages. We're hoping we can replace that ad soon.

But I could be wrong about which ad is doing it, so your research would be most helpful. Thank you!

I'm sending you an email with name #1, and I'll send you more as it happens.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I'm still seeing the ITT Tech ad.

The annoying thing is the popups mean I don't leave NC.com open in the background anymore. They're off the home page, not the chat index, but I'd like to be able to leave that open.
    -Speckla

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file