Please help;(

*M!x*Ch!ck**M!x*Ch!ck* Registered Users Posts: 154
Hii girlss
Ook I haven't started the CG method yet I should be starting today or tomorrow and I need help with stuff I need to get

So idk my hair porosity

But Wat I do kno is that the middle of my hair is very damage I did the tip bout running your finger up the hair to find porosity and it was bumping and it just feels no life
But when I feel in different other parts of my hair it when up sooo smooth

I think my hair died my this promet dye I used and the other half I dyed it with a nun promet dye idk

Please help

Comments

• SayoonSayoon Registered Users Posts: 432 Curl Neophyte
    Hmm I guess u might be porous , when u wash ur hair does it take forever tp be wet n dry out or it easily gets wet n dry ?
    Also I think u should cut the dead ends or they will travel further
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    If your hair is damaged it is likely to be very porous.

You need to repair your hair as much as you can and some parts may have to be cut off. Permanent dye is very drying - I know because I use it myself.

It would be helpful if you could use a deep treatment. If you can figure out what "type" your hair is you can read the suggestions on the part of this website that is for that "type." For example, if your hair seems to be 3C, check out the 3C board or post a question there. If you aren't sure or guess the wrong type, it won't matter a whole lot, so don't worry about making a mistake. It's just a way to narrow down the information that's on this website.

Good luck, and if you can, please post back with your progress. :nike:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • *M!x*Ch!ck**M!x*Ch!ck* Registered Users Posts: 154
    Heyy

Um my hair takes pretty long to dry
    And it get wet easy I guess if I use a spray bottle I spray allot

Umm
    Wat treatments are best for my hair I tried
    aPHogee and it made my hair feel soooo soft after washing out I felt a big differet BUT I also did hot oil treatment after and wash out and style when my hair dries it was very greasy so I guess I did a overload idk

I think I need a portent treatment one every two weeks I guess and hot oil once a week idk or should I just do a deep conditier

If so should I use my aubrey honeysuckle with olive oil and honey and coconut oil ???

I got pix of my hair after co washing and my hair dont feel greasy at all if you guys tell me how to put pix up I will

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file