Has anyone tried Clairol professional temporary hair dye??

ForeverCurly16ForeverCurly16 Posts: 7Registered Users
I tried this hair dye and I followed all the instructions. And after the whole process my hair still looked the same. I don't know if it's because I have really dark hair or what? I even tried blow drying my hair for 10 min. While the hair dye was on, while wearing a cap. I'm so confused!

Comments

• itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    Was it dye that was darker or lighter than your hair? Cause semi/Demi hair colors can only deposit color and not lighten your hair color
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • ForeverCurly16ForeverCurly16 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Ummm one of the dyes was a light brown and the other was a redish brown.
  • itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    If it was semi or semi permanent then there was no way a lighter color would've penetrated into your hair!
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • mintheminthe Banned Posts: 209Banned Users
    Where did you buy it? I have never heard of it... If you're trying to go lighter, it won't do it unless you use a permanent color. You really should do a two-step processing for a change like that, too. I have been able to go lighter with one coloring, but a dark ash blonde is the only one I have found that works for this. It never goes very light, just a shade lighter.
    ddkodd.jpg2jcfs6t.jpg
    Proud to be Indian-Iranian American

"I'd rather they say they hate Jews than hide behind some stupid bs about them being attacked."
    --Marah Mizrahi (on Middle Eastern relations)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file