My Review of III Sisters of Nature Stretch It Out Creme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OquPpTYX1_E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My review of III Sisters of Nature
    Once A Week Nourishing Treatment
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sZ4qtZ0uRc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

www.memygirlsandournaturalcurls.wordpress.com

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
  • RoyalTressesRoyalTresses Posts: 1Registered Users
    So the company is based out of Atlanta, GA so I'm assuming that they are only located in the south east region as of now. If you can't find it in your beauty supply store then you can purchase it online at III Sisters of Nature Curling Gelo 8 oz there are a few other online bss that carry their products as well. Im not sure if they take phone orders but they have a number as well 770-719-9999 or 770-719-9995
  • mrsleggettmrsleggett Posts: 1Registered Users
    I also received a sample of this at my local beauty supply store. I'd been looking and trying for a while to find a good gel/styler other than my Aloe Vera Gel, which I still use. So, I decided to try it and see how it worked on my transitioning flat twist out. I have to say I loved it! I really don't want a hard hold and it gave the perfect soft hold for me and made my curls/waves from the flat twist look really defined, soft and shiny. Not every product will work for everybody but it so happened to work great for me. I'm on my way to buy it and add it to my essential products.
  • tots5678tots5678 Posts: 472Registered Users
    Look at how this III Sisters of Nature Once A Week Nourishing Treatment causes my curls to POP!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI-zfpWdPFw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

www.memygirlsandournaturalcurls.wordpress.com
  • caracara01caracara01 Posts: 119Registered Users
    I will put be putting the 8 oz sizes of Curling Gello and curly pudding on the swap board this weekend. I can't stand the smell of either.
    Coily/low porosity/fine
    BC 08*14*09
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    i actually love the smell, they just dont work for me

that curling gelo smells so yummy.

Im selling mine as well lol but both jars are half full
  • CurleeDSTCurleeDST Posts: 467Registered Users
    I have never heard of this stuff. Are they just knock offs of name brands?

caracara01 wrote: »
    I will put be putting the 8 oz sizes of Curling Gello and curly pudding on the swap board this weekend. I can't stand the smell of either.
    I am a 3c/4a with medium/fine strands
    No strict haircare regimen - trying my hand at the Curly Girl Method.

Fitness Blog: http://femmefitalefitclub.com/
    Check out the Femme Fitale Facebook page: facebook.com/FemmeFitaleFitness
  • GoldenBlazeGoldenBlaze Posts: 342Registered Users
    I've had some samples that I used in a washngo and got good results. The product is very nice and creamy. My curls popped using it.
  • Knotty_MaddyKnotty_Maddy Posts: 518Registered Users
    as a PJ, I just dropped in out of curiosity :) What I did note while I was here is you ALL have drop-dead gorgeous hair! :D lucky gals! And guys!
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
    My hair officially hates protein ;) Once a month is enough!
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
    BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
  • GoldenBlazeGoldenBlaze Posts: 342Registered Users
    I found these products in one of my local BSS, so I definitely will be trying them out. I already tried KCCC and I didn't like it so I probably won't be purchasing the Gelo, but I do want to try the Stretch Out Creme and Sweet Bounce Back.

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

I used the Stretch Out Creme and I liked it.
  • TristanAmberTristanAmber Posts: 38Registered Users
    I love their curly whipped pudding (I think they just recently changed the name of this product though). I live in Georgia and I am starting to see this product line move in to more and more beauty supply stores.
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    I used the Stretch Out Creme under Lets Jam custard last night and my hair is soft and curly today.

My hair was a tad white this morning but it dried soon after. I plopped overnight and as a result the back is crushed down but for me trying to use two products up that I didnt like, together they worked

I used no leave in either. I cowashed my hair with tresemme naturals, then used the honey im strong conditioner to conditioner, rinsed out , then applied the stretch it out creme with the custard on top
  • auntcurlyauntcurly Posts: 234Registered Users
    Very few things agree with my hair. I found a sample of the Stretch It Out Crème and used a bit on my edges and ends (I have too much hair for a sample packet). It laid my edges down which is quite a feat since I've only found a few things that my edges responds to.

I'm 3 years post bc and haven't done a wash & go in 2 years. My hair hits my neck midway. This product has tempted me to try it, but I know I won't be able to use it alone. I'm going to need a gel. I'm not interested in their Gelo product because of the glycerin. And since the SIO Crème has glycerin lower on the list I don't need more glycerin. I'll probably use fsg and a bit of one of my eco stylers, haven't figured out which one.

Even if it doesn't work, I intend to use this on my edges and ends. What I really like is that I can find this locally in nyc.
  • frankcescafrankcesca Posts: 26Registered Users
    Nope, nope, nope. I got a sample of the curling gelo with my first-ever order of KCCC. I usually mix 1 part KCCC to 3 parts Uncle Funky's Daughter CM, then finish with LALSG, so that's exactly what I did with this gelo.

When I scrunched my hair, white flecks of gummy goop came out. I looked like I had dandruff made out of boogers, and re-cowashed then and there. And I've never had an issue with KCCC flaking with any of my products.

Apart from the ingredients list being completely different (with 2 polyquats right at the top of the list), those booger flakes are enough that I don't even wanna look for other ways to use up the sample.
    2c, med-coarse, dense, high-med elasticity and still working out my porosity. Living in hard-water Germany.

Still learning the HGs. Latest faves:
    Washing with KC Come Clean or CJ Daily Fix
    Conditioner Deva OneC, Darcy's Pumpkin Seed
    Goin' Deep: CJ Curl Rehab
    Loving a good prepoo with coconut oil
    Styling with CJ CCCC Lite, KCCC, BRHG, and a spray gel (Fructis, JC Gelebration)

Second-third-day savers: Curl Fuel overnight and KCSS in the morning!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file