Hi! I introduce myself :)

wavyinjapanwavyinjapan Registered Users Posts: 5
Hello! :hello2: I've been reading the website and forums for a while, but today I decided to register. I am a girl from Spain who is living now in Japan. BTW, my English isn't very good, please excuse me for that.

I have a wavy and frizzy hair that I always hated, in fact I've been doing the "japanese straightening" for some years. Last time was 2 years ago, so my hair is mostly back to natural (I still need a haircut)

Only a few weeks ago I found out about the CG method and the right way to treat my hair type. So I decided to give it a chance! It is not easy (nor cheap) to find the appropriated products living in a country where the 99% of the population have straight hair, but I'm working on it.

This is a picture of my hair today (2nd day...). The right side is more curly than the left, which in fact is pretty weird-messy.

hair-left.pnghair-right.png

I hope to learn a lot from you all from now on!! ^_^
2B Type?
Low-poo: NaturVital moisturiser Aloe Vera
No-poo: TBS Rainforest Moisture
Co-wash: Garnier Fructis Hidra-Liso Termo-Activo
Rinse-out: Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
Gel: Garnier Fructis Aqua Gel Hidra Rizos

Comments

• SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    Hi, welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums and stick around this great community. You have beautiful waves.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • wavyinjapanwavyinjapan Registered Users Posts: 5
    Thank you Saria! :cat:
    2B Type?
    Low-poo: NaturVital moisturiser Aloe Vera
    No-poo: TBS Rainforest Moisture
    Co-wash: Garnier Fructis Hidra-Liso Termo-Activo
    Rinse-out: Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
    Gel: Garnier Fructis Aqua Gel Hidra Rizos
  • proudcurlygirlyproudcurlygirly Registered Users Posts: 478
    :hello2: Welcome wavyinjapan! I agree, your waves are gorgeous! You'll pick up lots of helpful tips and advice on caring for them here.

Enjoy!
    :icon_smile: UK Curly
    Curl type : Boticelli, 3a, loose curls
    Porosity : High
    Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
    Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
    Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
    Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
    CG since Feb 2011

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file