BC...when should I do it?
I have been thinking about going natural for months and have finally decided to do it. I am so excited and eager to transition to my natural hair that I don't want to wait because I'm scared I'll lose my resolve. I received my last relaxer around New Years and I haven't given my hair much time to present new growth...so I'm wondering should I do the BC tomorrow? Or wait a few weeks until I get more new growth? Someone please help me, I could really use the advice...