CurlTalk

Lost Styles thread

I saw a thread the other day that I could have swore I subscribed to but can't find now :( but it had a whole bunch of different styles to do rather then just down or in a pony tail. I know 1 of them was a georgian(?) Im pretty sure that is what it was called.. if any1 could please help me find this thread??!?! Or know what I'm talking about? It would be great!!!! Or even if ya had some different styles you wanted to share!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,255Registered Users
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
  • kurlykyleekurlykylee Posts: 101Registered Users
    curlybran wrote: »
    I saw a thread the other day that I could have swore I subscribed to but can't find now :( but it had a whole bunch of different styles to do rather then just down or in a pony tail. I know 1 of them was a georgian(?) Im pretty sure that is what it was called.. if any1 could please help me find this thread??!?! Or know what I'm talking about? It would be great!!!! Or even if ya had some different styles you wanted to share!

Oh man I HATE it when that happens! And it happens a lot to me it seems. I just barely figured out you have to subscribe to see your threads! This forum isn't exactly up to date on the latest and greatest hahaha
  • curlybrancurlybran Posts: 510Registered Users
    Me to!!!! But I use the app 98.9% of the time and it doesn't always show what you've subscribed to either.... Because I know when I saw that post again i subscribed lol