CurlTalk

Ughhhhh

bbunnycurliesbbunnycurlies Posts: 40Registered Users
I am going to get my hair/ bang trimmed and I have REALLY thick hair and I'm wondering if I should get ky thinned to help with excessive volume!!!!! Any experiences bad/good???

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    What is ky thinned?

Depending on your wave/curl pattern, layers may help........
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    Depends on your stylist. Mine can texturize the hair without making it look bad. Most stylist can't do that. Some great layers will take out the bulk of your hair and really help in drying time, weight on your head, etc.

BTW, this board is for those of us who have thin/thinning hair. Not wanting to get our hair thinned. We are happy to have hair. =)

Post on the general discussion board and you'll get more feedback.
  • bbunnycurliesbbunnycurlies Posts: 40Registered Users
    Oh sorry for posting then :(
  • MirabellaMirabella Posts: 40Registered Users
    Personally, I would NOT get my hair thinned no matter how thick. Many who do tend to regret it it and its a lot harder to grow back if its not done correctly.

I've had mine thinned one time and I have never gotten it to be as thick as it once was.
  • bbunnycurliesbbunnycurlies Posts: 40Registered Users
    Mirabella wrote: »
    Personally, I would NOT get my hair thinned no matter how thick. Many who do tend to regret it it and its a lot harder to grow back if its not done correctly.

I've had mine thinned one time and I have never gotten it to be as thick as it once was.

Okay thanks :)
  • curlybrancurlybran Posts: 510Registered Users
    A stylist thinned my hair 1 time about 4 years ago, it used to be thicker then a roll of quarters all pulled together and it is still less then a roll of dimes.... It sucks!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App