Leave In Conditioner

anyone know any drug store brand leave in conditioners that are CG friendly? The only one I see is L'Oreal EverSleek, but want to know what else is out there.

Comments

• curlyevcurlyev Registered Users Posts: 246
    Biotera Leave-In is, you can get it at Sally's. I do know that Garnier has a leave-in cream that is as well.
    -3A, fine, very thick, normal por., normal elast., long, dye- free (CG since Nov. '11)
    -Low poo (As needed): CVS Argan Oil Renewing Shampoo
    -RO: GVP The Detangler
    -Styling: LALSG
    -PT: ION Effective Care (seldom)
    *I have learned that sometimes less is more when it comes to my hair*
    :love6:

• BlondeByDesireBlondeByDesire Registered Users Posts: 40
    Giovanni direct leave-in

event.png

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    You may not have thought of this, but if you watch the amount you use, your rinse out conditioner can double as a leave in conditioner. I have yet to buy a dedicated leave in conditioner. I just apply my rinse out as usual, then rinse it all out, and reapply a small amount back into my hair before applying gel or other stylers.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low /medium porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure
    CO: As I Am
    RO /LI: GVPCB, Ion Effective Care, Maui Moisture Nourish and Moisture, Herbal Essences Birch Bark
    Stylers: Zotos All About Curls Bouncy Cream, Herbal Essences Body Envy Mousse, LALSG, UFDCM
    PT (as needed)IAGirl's, Mielle Babassu Mint, Zotos All About Curls Divine Treatment
    She is right about using your rinse out. I haven't personally done it, but some of the curlies on here actually mix some conditioner with water and put it in a spray bottle and spray it in. It is a good way to save money.
    -3A, fine, very thick, normal por., normal elast., long, dye- free (CG since Nov. '11)

• mocha_mommocha_mom Registered Users Posts: 53
    I just picked up Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine..funny bc they have a leave-in, but I chose the rinse out conditioner to use as my leave-in. The Pure Clean (also by Garnier) is good to use also.
    BIG CHOP: 8/4/2010
    COwash, R/O and LIs: Tresemme Naturals, GF Pure Clean, or Sleek n Shine
    Stylers: Afroveda's Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter and PUR Whipped Gelly
    No Poo: L'oreal Evercreme cleansing conditioner, Deva Curl No Poo`
    ...giving CG a try :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I tried using my regular conditioner as a leave in and my hair was not feeling it.

Does Biotera make a creamy leave in?

Is Garnier CG friendly?
    I haven't seen any creamy Biotera leave-ins, but I also haven't looked for them, so they might. I use the Biotera leave in that is liquid and put it in a spray bottle, diluted with water. I never thought I'd like a leave-in that wasn't creamy, but I do. However, I am going to see if Biotera has a creamy leave-in, because if they do, I'd like to try it.

One of Garnier's leave-in creams is CG. The other ones I've seen have amodimethicone, which some curlies can use without much build-up, but not me, it builds up bad on my hair! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file