CurlTalk

Moderator in the chat.

CurlsCurls Posts: 72Registered Users
Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know that there is a person in the chat room who is claiming to be a moderator.

This person's behavior (when pressed icon_biggrin.gif) is inappropriate and rude.

I just wanted everyone to know that this person is not a moderator and certainly not our mods.

Be weary about this person who may have any log in. I believe the chat is accesable from somewhere else so I dont know if it is someone from here or not, but just be forwarned! Not a nice person.

that is all. icon_biggrin.gif

maybe gratchen or michelle can tell us about where other people are accessing our room from? or how that works in general. TIA!
"I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life."
-Frank Stella

Comments

• riotkittyriotkitty Posts: 1,307Registered Users
    I just wanted to say had the same experience with this person early on Saturday night. This person claimed that Talkcity now has moderators that report behaviors to the administrators of the sites that have Talkcity chats.

I didn't believe it, and when I went to chat later on in the night that person wasn't even there.
    Have several allergies and sensitivities.
    Current products
    Low Poo/Cowash: Rio Grande Herb Co Negrita and Amole Deep Treatment Concentrate, Magick Botanicals (MB) Shampoo (diluted)
    Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
    Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
    Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.

Leave a Comment