CurlTalk

Hairstyles

I love my curlsI love my curls Posts: 5Registered Users
Hello everyone, so I just signed up but I've been checking out this website for a while but any way I have 3c hair and I have no idea what I can do with it besides wash and go lol -.-. I have thick hair, it's pretty healthy, and I'm pretty much finish with growing out my highlights.
Here's some pics of my hair curly;

Comments

• TriMixDivaTriMixDiva Posts: 255Registered Users
    You can do alot with your hair I love the volume.

Ever tried:

Braid out
    Twist Out
    Flat twist out
    Flexi rods
    Rollerset
    Curl formers
    Faux Hawk

hth
    TYPE: 3C
    Current State: Just bc'd but still growing out heat damage in the front that goes to the root
    High Density, Medium Porosity
    Length: Grazing SL curly with tons of layers
    Goal: MBL curly? 2019?
    Doing what I want when I want!
  • I love my curlsI love my curls Posts: 5Registered Users
    I tried Bantu Knot, braid out and roller set but when my hair was straightened. I'm going to try the rest of those out but I really want to know how to do the faux hawk :love10: That hairstyle is so pretty, I just dont know how to do it
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    You tube has about eleventybillion faux hawk videos. Just type in faux hawk in the search bar and I'm sure you'll find something. :)
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)