Did CG Routine Change Your Curls?

I thought the nape of my neck was a weird 3c/4a combo and the front was 4b/4c, but since I've been on the CG regime (2 weeks), I've noticed a DRAMATIC difference. The front seems 4a. I even went back in the shower, re-conditioned and purposely messed up my hair and then shook my head like a dog after rinsing, and the defined curl/clumping is still there.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• proudcurlygirlyproudcurlygirly Registered Users Posts: 478
    :thumbright: Yes! Not so much to the top layer of my hair, (which was 3a curly anyway), but, as I posted on another thread, the under layer of my hair was slightly wavy and looked odd compared with the rest of my hair (well, I was aware of it anyway). Since going CG, this has really curled up and blends in beautifully with the rest of my hair now, so I don't feel so self-conscious anymore. :toothy7:
    :icon_smile: UK Curly
    Curl type : Boticelli, 3a, loose curls
    Porosity : High
    Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
    Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
    Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
    Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
    CG since Feb 2011
  • CurlyFireHorseCurlyFireHorse Registered Users Posts: 350 Curl Neophyte
    i went from a dry frizzy 2a to a shiny 3a. Huge difference in my curls.
    CurlyFireHorse
    Hair: 2a or 3a (not sure), very porous and fine as frog hair
    Day 1: Cowash and condition with AO GPB, ACV Rinse,
    Co-Kra gel (this stuff is fantastic)

Day 2: KCKT, KCCC, plop, KCCC, plop again, air dry
    Day 3: Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Coil Jam
    Day 4: IAGirl's PT, KBB DT, FSG

Co-Kra gel is my own concoction of okra boiled in coconut milk. It is a cross between FSG and KCCC and leaves my hair very soft and shiny
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Sorry, but I just noticed a similar thread. People can post there if they want

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/trying-shampoo-free-method/133256-did-going-cg-loosen-your-curl-pattern.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file