We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What do you do with your hair at night?

My hair is too short to pineapple or really even put in any kind of ponytail because of my layers... but I need to do something because every morning I wake up my hair is a disaster! And I can't keep washing it every day because that's not doing it any favors... Should I wrap it in a tshirt or a scarf?
3a
Conditioner: Elucene Moisture Balance
D.T: Searching
Protein Treatment: CatWalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo
L.I: Don't need one as of now because of CJCCL!!!
Styler: CJCCL

Natural since November 2011

Comments

• MirabellaMirabella Posts: 40Registered Users
    A silk/satin sleep cap or scarf might work for you or sleeping on a satin/silk pillow case. These are supposed to cause less frizz and help achieve second day hair.

If you don't move around in your sleep alot you can also just try placing your hair above your head so you aren't actually sleeping on it. (This doesnt work for me though, I toss and turn to much).
  • monniejmonniej Posts: 25Registered Users
    i twist and tie it down with a satin scarf, then add a satin bonnet for extra protection.
  • RonnieajRonnieaj Posts: 304Registered Users
    monniej wrote: »
    i twist and tie it down with a satin scarf, then add a satin bonnet for extra protection.

Same here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file