I just don't get it :-(( help pls

Hello Friends,

I have a 3b curly hair (I think). I got keratin treatment recently (Paul Mitchell kertain treatment). The stylist said it does not have harmful chemicals and that it will just loosen up my curls by 50%. But when I washed my hair after 48 hours, my curly are literally back to normal to 100%. The treatment din't work at all. And the worst part, I don't know how to style my hair...my hair just looks like a mushroom...can someone pls help on what to do with my hair...thanks!!

Comments

• ichiefichief Posts: 4Registered Users
    These types of chemicals can not reach the ground. Maybe could work for a certain period of time, but then returns to normal. I would like to recommend a site about the natural ways you can do.
    Grow Your Hair Back
  • coffee2coffee2 Posts: 1Registered Users
    saibaba wrote: »
    Hello Friends,

I have a 3b curly hair (I think). I got keratin treatment recently (Paul Mitchell kertain treatment). The stylist said it does not have harmful chemicals and that it will just loosen up my curls by 50%. But when I washed my hair after 48 hours, my curly are literally back to normal to 100%. The treatment din't work at all. And the worst part, I don't know how to style my hair...my hair just looks like a mushroom...can someone pls help on what to do with my hair...thanks!!

I think you should go back to the stylist and ask for a refund..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file