CurlTalk

Best gel ever...in my life Lol

jmartinezjmartinez Posts: 126Registered Users
So I tried flaxseed gel and it worked just as good as eco styler and kinky curly but theres a reason why I call it the best. Its natural, costs about 3 dollars to make and helps my hair grow. Flaxseeds are rich in vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids. Key ingredients to grow and have healthy hair. No alchohols so I dont have to worry about having dried out hair after using for a while.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    jmartinez wrote: »
    So I tried flaxseed gel and it worked just as good as eco styler and kinky curly but theres a reason why I call it the best. Its natural, costs about 3 dollars to make and helps my hair grow. Flaxseeds are rich in vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids. Key ingredients to grow and have healthy hair. No alchohols so I dont have to worry about having dried out hair after using for a while.

I'm glad the FSG worked for you. I can't use commercial gels either.. the only one that I might use is FSG (when I get in the mood to make some).
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • jmartinezjmartinez Posts: 126Registered Users
    Thanx, so far I think I will use it forever lol. Unless it really dries out my hair. But I doubt it will

My wash and go. Oooohhh yeahhhh lol

My hair before bed, i cant believe it stayed.

• BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    I wish I could get that gel to work. It just gums up in my hair. :( I haven't given up on it, though.

Jen :D

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4 using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
    I know it was really gross at first. It made me feel like i was drizzling raw egg in my hair but it holds like heck