Curly Hair Video Advice

Here is a video on how to do hair for curlies by Marc Anthony. I love his Curls Lotion that has given me more definition and spring, and has no cones with PVP and PVA. I still have not viewed it but will.

http://www.marcanthony.com

Go to Curlies and then view video from there.

Be careful because the Strictly Curls Shampoo and Condish have cones, but the lotion seems ok without cones and gives curl definition, do not know about the other styling products he sells.
3B, CG,Corkscrew
Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
Irish-American Curly
Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
RedheadCurly

Comments

• HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Registered Users Posts: 907
    If it's this one, it has 3 'cones like the rest of the products I checked there.
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    The shampoo and condish have cones, but not the curl lotion, I checked on the ingredients. Thanks for the info. I will check the lotion again.

Red
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    Marc Anthony seems to reformulate the products every 6 months or so. I know the lotion used to have cones, but the current version in stores does not. If you do end up liking it, I would suggest checking the ingredients EVERY time you buy a new tube. You never know when they're going to switch up the formula again. :roll:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • BrioBrio Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    Here is a video on how to do hair for curlies by Marc Anthony. I love his Curls Lotion that has given me more definition and spring, and has no cones with PVP and PVA. I still have not viewed it but will.

http://www.marcanthony.com

Go to Curlies and then view video from there.

Be careful because the Strictly Curls Shampoo and Condish have cones, but the lotion seems ok without cones and gives curl definition, do not know about the other styling products he sells.

gosh, that woman in the video has awesome looking hair! I can't believe she got that much curl & volume with using the curling iron on a just a few tendrils. Don't ya think they probabaly used it all over her head?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    Bailey- Thanks I will make sure to check ea. time. I make that a habit now.

Brio- It is quite possible they used the iron all around the head, but remember it is not CG Routine so they are allowed, ha ha.

Redhead
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly
  • Candlegirl01Candlegirl01 Registered Users Posts: 1
    It has been a while since I posted, but I visit often. I bought the Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Lotion today. I did some research on the web for the ingedient octamethlcylotetrasiloxane. I found several websites that say this is actually cyclomethicone/dimethicone (http://www.makingcosmetics.com/store/index.html?lang=en-us&target=d140.html). Does he make another type of lotion/gel that doesn't contain any cones?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file