I hate my twa!!!

NiqueNaturallyNiqueNaturally Posts: 55Registered Users
Idk what to do with it. It looks a hot mess I have 3b hair. It's hard doing the twistout. Anyone else had this problem? And tips I wanna scream lol

Comments

• CurlyKiKi97CurlyKiKi97 Posts: 33Registered Users
    Try using mixed chicks it works wonders .
  • NiqueNaturallyNiqueNaturally Posts: 55Registered Users
    Try using mixed chicks it works wonders .

Thank u. I will
  • RainyDaysRainyDays Posts: 49Registered Users
    Don't hate on the TWA. You can make it work.
    Whatever product you are using, try fingercoils. That means taking a chunk (maybe one inch sections) and twirl them around your finger. It makes defined curls.
    I sometimes miss my pixie.... Oh what good times we had...

And you can still look cute by taking the attention away from your hair with nice makeup, maybe bright bold lips and some statement earrings.
    I cut my long hair in a short bob :bunny:
    Shampoo & Conditioner. Period.
  • NiqueNaturallyNiqueNaturally Posts: 55Registered Users
    RainyDays wrote: »
    Don't hate on the TWA. You can make it work.
    Whatever product you are using, try fingercoils. That means taking a chunk (maybe one inch sections) and twirl them around your finger. It makes defined curls.
    I sometimes miss my pixie.... Oh what good times we had...

And you can still look cute by taking the attention away from your hair with nice makeup, maybe bright bold lips and some statement earrings.

Thanx Hun. I have finger coiled and wear makeup I'm a MUA. I think I just cant wait for it to grow more

62ddc069-2ef4-82c4.jpg

62ddc069-2f0b-ada1.jpg
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You sure are hard on yourself.. those fingercoils look so cute and suit your face! :thumbright: They look really luscious.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file