HELP! - Fuzzy Front...

scorbynwscorbynw Posts: 2Registered Users
I'm very very happy with my curl structure, but lately I've had to resort to having it up all the time, even after styling right out of the shower because the front is unmanageably fuzzy and I have no idea what to do. Here's my hair normally...
Photoon2011-12-28at1721.jpg
(it doesn't look that great today but whatever im satisfied)
and here's the front, which I was pulling away:
Photoon2011-12-28at17212.jpg
what the hell do I do? I clipped it back so it wouldn't get in my way and I wouldn't touch it...is that still too much?! aaah!

TIA!
darker blonde multitone 3a Curls
CO Wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree conditioner + John Frieda Go Blonder (or) Kiss My Face Big Body Conditioner
Styled with Ouidad Moistur-Lock Leave-In, Redken Ringlet, and Tigi CatWalk Curl Amplifier

Comments

• WavyshibbyWavyshibby Posts: 165Registered Users
    Don't you hate when that happens? I used to have the same problem; I solved it by conditioning more heavily in that area and also concentrating my leave in on that section. I also added more gel to that part and made sure it was really coated. After a few days it went away :) good luck!
    2c/3a, fine texture, normal porosity, medium-to-thick
    Co wash: Vo5 Extra Body
    Conditioners: Deva One Condition, GVP CB, Loreal Evercurl
    Stylers: Devacurl ArcAngel, KCCC, AG Recoil, Iso Bouncy Creme, Ecostyler Krystal, CCCCL, KCKT
    Low Poo: Devacurl NoPoo, GTTT
    Hair likes: plopping, diffusing, SMaster's, coconut and argan oil, honey, protein
    "What makes a woman unforgettable? Her mind...surrounded by lots of naturally curly hair"
  • Curls4mNo2WoahCurls4mNo2Woah Posts: 40Registered Users
    I have the same problem :( I've been CG for three months and my hair isn't getting any better. It actually embarasses me that my hair looks all flat and wierd. But I will keep trying to find solutions. Hope you do too :D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlTalk App
    Using the CG Method since October 2011 :headbang:

3a curly hair, Mid-back length
    High porosity, protein craving
    Some of my fave products:
    -DevaCurl No Poo/Giovanni Tee Tree Triple Treat
    -Suave Naturals Condish
    -LI: DevaCurl One Condition
    -Stylers: DevaCurl Light Defining Gel/Frizz Free Volumizing Foam/Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets (not all at once :wink: )

Learning to embrace my curls one step at a time
  • mmarrerommarrero Posts: 36Registered Users
    Mine is fuzzy underneath... It looks like I'm hiding animals under there. I'm thinking about using a gel that I know makes my hair crunchy just underneath.... To give it more control.

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
  • curlyhairmichukcurlyhairmichuk Posts: 860Registered Users
    wonder if using something with a little protein would help? Like AO GPB conditioner? Or wonder if you have a little build up - maybe a low poo and then condition well?
    UK curly

fine to medium strands, porous, medium density
    CG May 2009 - low poo occasionally
    Co-wash: Tresemme Naturals
    Styling -Naked Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, Mop Top, FSG
    Product for a good hair day: FSG or Mop Top
    Hair loves protein!
    http://public.fotki.com/curlyhairmichuk/
    new pics added Jan 2012

Enjoying the freedom of going curly!:wave:
    Duchess of Alba, Keeper of the Tartan Curls in The Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • KzipperKzipper Posts: 4Registered Users
    I have the same problem and my hair looks to be similar to yours, just more 3b. However when I transitioned to CG it got a lot better. I noticed that all your styling products have silicones. That would be the first thing I would recommend trying. Also maybe using a t-shirt instead of a towel and scrunch dry your hair.
    3b (w/some 3a & 3c) fine, thick, low porosity, normal elasticity
    CG since April 2011
    Cowash: Yes to Carrots nourishing conditioner
    RO: Searching!!!
    LI: KKKT, GVP Conditioning Balm
    Stylers: Biotera Styling Gel, Eco Styler...still experimenting!

• missmmmissmm Posts: 22Registered Users
    Try Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor and/or Its A 10 leave-in conditioner. They both work amazingly without weighing hair down. I only use the K-Pak every few days to once a week, depending on how my hair is. Otherwise i skip conditioner and just use the leave-in.

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
    MM
  • KzipperKzipper Posts: 4Registered Users
    missmm, how do you use the K-Pak? I picked up the Generic Sally's and tried it once and didn't notice a difference.
    3b (w/some 3a & 3c) fine, thick, low porosity, normal elasticity
    CG since April 2011
    Cowash: Yes to Carrots nourishing conditioner
    RO: Searching!!!
    LI: KKKT, GVP Conditioning Balm
    Stylers: Biotera Styling Gel, Eco Styler...still experimenting!

• princesspieprincesspie Posts: 94Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I get that too because the front of my hair is drier than the rest. I add more conditioner to the front (in the shower) and more leave-in (after my shower) as well.

I find with a bit of extra tlc it looks like the rest of my hair.
    Hair Type: Fine, 3a
    Cond/LI: MOP Mixed Greens
    Styler: IGA Gel
    Oil: Coconut
    Overall: Just likes a bit of TLC

:love5:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file