4b Glad I found your website!!

Healer1Healer1 Posts: 1Registered Users
Man It's so great to have a site that deals with every conceivable curly hair issue! I'm still learning the lingo and trying to navigate the site but so far I'm pretty excited. I've never been around anyone who could really help me with my type hair. Its fine, nappy, ( I hope its ok to say that, I dont have a defined curl pattern, just resistance to straightness lol), dry, and breaks easily. I mean really easily! I saw the Picts of Esperanza Spalding on your site and I was sooo excited!! My hair looks exactly like that except it has never achieved that length. Last year I stumbled upon Bumble and Bumble's terribly thirst shampoo and condtioner. I also discovered their calming cream, not the defining cream, the calming cream and after thousands of dollars on hair products I found something that works for me yaeee!, and now I found your websit. - Double Yaeee! I hope it will help me learn about styles and damage control. Thank you so much for putting this out there. So many of us need it.....

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,802Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome, Healer1! We're so glad you've joined our community!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file