What do you call this?

y0shiy0shi Posts: 55Registered Users
I have a friend that hasn't left her house in a week. She says she isn't in the mood to go out, or socialize. That she has no energy. Why is she acting like this?

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Honestly there could be all different reasons for that. I guess it's possible that she's sad or nervous, or clinically depressed or clinically anxious :dontknow:
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Could be a lot of things. Has this happened before?

Let her know you're concerned, but at this point its difficult to say what's going on, exactly. She may be depressed, or maybe she has a really wicked zit and doesn't want anyone to see it. It's too early to react.

--
    Sent from my phone, please excuse typos or brevity.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Another possibly is just fatigue. Hard to say what it is without more information.
  • y0shiy0shi Posts: 55Registered Users
    It has happened before, but never this long. Usually just a day or two. And as for the zit haha, I'm pretty sure that isn't why but nice try :P lol
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The beginnings of agoraphobia?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • IAmJordanNicoleIAmJordanNicole Posts: 784Registered Users
    I go through this sometimes. Never for a whole week, but that's usually only because there is something I HAVE to do. Sometimes you just get in a funk in my opinion. Is there anything particularly stressful or depressing going on in her life at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file