Those of us who want a loc forum

kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
Please head to the feedback area and let Gretchen know. I posted a thread asking for a loc forum but she's waiting to see if there is enough interest in having one.

Thanks, guys.
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"

Comments

• naturalnewbnaturalnewb Posts: 193Registered Users
    *bump*

Left a message in the feedback section.
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Thank you to all you who have voted/left feedback. To those of you who are just in support of locs, please go over and support us. :cyclopsani:
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I made a comment there too. I hope one is started
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • naturalnewbnaturalnewb Posts: 193Registered Users
    *cough* bump *cough cough*
  • AmberBrownAmberBrown Posts: 1,072Registered Users
    I didn't realize we should post if we didn't have/want locs..whoops! lol I'm definitely a loc-supporter so I'll head over now.
  • Chicago KinksChicago Kinks Posts: 2,748Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm interested and I posted in the feedback area...I've got lots of questions, so they need to come onnnn, please!

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
    **sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
    @PlatinumPJ
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Oops, I tripped and bumped into this thread. 8)
    "
  • DerbyCityNaturalsDerbyCityNaturals Posts: 422Registered Users
    Is there a link to the feedback posting? I am absolutely interested.
  • DerbyCityNaturalsDerbyCityNaturals Posts: 422Registered Users
    nevermind I found it. and i posted. bring on the loc forum now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file