T's and P's for this family..

NarniaNarnia Posts: 1,770Registered Users
On my phone so not sure how to post a link, but just read the online paper, and it reported about a woman in Stamford CONN who lost her parents an three children in a house fire Christmas morning. A ten year old and 7 year old twins.. So devastated for this woman and her family :(

Posted from my "smart"phone. 'Scuse crazy typos
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”

Comments

• DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's horrible. Did it say what started the fire? I'm wondering if christmas lights are a potential fire hazard.
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    The stuff of nightmares, poor woman. How do you come back from something like that?
    3b in South Australia.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I read about that first thing yesterday. What a terrible tragedy. It happened in my state so I will see if I can find a link.

ETA: Link

Sent from my DROID2 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file