Haircuts

xDeeDeexxDeeDeex Posts: 1Registered Users
Has anyone with 3a curly hair tooken a risk with a haircut & loved it ? Or recommend a haircut ?

Comments

• twisty123twisty123 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I risked a haircut it was fun at first but now I regret it. I am growing it again
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've been wearing my hair in an inverted, curly bob the last few years. It's the first time in the 30+ years that I've been wearing it curly that I feel that I have a style. I LOVE it.

There's a whole thread about curly bobs: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/70484-curly-bobs-unite-whats-like-about.html
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeachCurlGurlBeachCurlGurl Posts: 168Registered Users
    The curly bob is the style that I seem to keep going back to. Right now my hair is shoulder length and the curls are getting too weighed down. I am going in for a haircut and want to either get an inverted bob or I am also in love with the hairstyle on the cover of the latest curly girl handbook.
    3a fine; dense; medium-low porosity, frizz prone

Current Favs: KM Shampoo bars, Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner, CJ Repair Me; CJCR, CJCCC; Marie Dean products; DM Miracurls Gelly; KCCC; CJCQ; LA Looks sport gel

:love4:Curl Junkie & Marie Dean

:sunny:http://public.fotki.com/BeachCurlGurl/
  • canadian.janecanadian.jane Posts: 12Registered Users
    I would love to hear anyone's experience as I am debating a drastic chop, (my hair is just below my rib cage when pulled straight) but not too short to still pull into a pony.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file