No-poo and low-poo?

Just another new post. I just want to know where to get the low-poo, or no-poo. I went on curlymart lastnight and did not know where to find the no, or low-poo and if you have to pick different brand no-poos, or if it is a seperate brand. Could someone please give me the link so I can order some low-poo, and no-poo? Thanks a million.
3B, CG,Corkscrew
Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
Irish-American Curly
Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
RedheadCurly

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    No poo and low poo are DevaCurl, you can get them here through CurlMart or in person at Ulta
    Be advised low poo has the A cone in it. Some have a problem with that and some don't I'm just telling you in case it makes a difference.
    I have always preferred No poo but lots feel the opposite. they have DevaCare ones too for general hair care, not specifically for curlies but alas I am addicted to the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-nopoo]devacurl no poo[/buylink] and haven't tried devacare yet.

Happy shopping!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    Medusa- Thanks a lot. I am going to check to see if we have the Ulta here in my neck of the woods. I am going for no-poo, I don't like any cones. I have found so far they are just no good for me and have been know to cause frizz in me and reactionary frizz to no-cone poos. Anyways, thank you. Red.
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Registered Users Posts: 341
    I try to tell this to everyone who goes to Ulta looking for Devacurl - if it's not on the shelf, check the kiosks! That's where the line is in my Ulta.
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    LadyCurly- Thanks, I will make sure to check that.
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file