Merry Christmas ladies!

kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
Besides awesome hair products and accessories, what did you all receive for Christmas????? :-) I got a pair of new Nike shox, 3 new pandora charms for my bracelet, a Victoria's secret gift card, and a Louis Vuitton wallet :-)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I got a set of dishes. I told people to just get something for the baby if they wanted to buy anything so I was really surprised to see something. You cleaned up Kinky!
  • mikosbellemikosbelle Posts: 363Registered Users
    Mac cosmetics, juicy couture track suit, gift card to Nordstrom, new stilettos from saks, new AG chords, two pairs of Uggs, a Burberry winter coat.......and a David Yurman ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]4A hair type, looking for healthy hair suggestions and improved styling techniques

my hair pics:
    http://public.fotki.com/mikosbelle/
    no pw needed

Currently experimeting with: MOP TOP :smurf:

My staple product lines are Qhemet, Afroveda, Kinky-Curly, Oyin, and Curl Junkie :D

Favorite combo: Afroveda pur whipped gelly + Kinky-Curly Curling Custard:angel8:
  • Chicago KinksChicago Kinks Posts: 2,748Registered Users Curl Novice
    Hubby and I exchanged our big gifts before we left for Jamaica but he got me 2 pair of heels and a new Macbook, my parents and siblings got me the Gucci bag and matching wallet I've been wanting.
    My daughter got me 4 of my favorite Bali bras which was the best gift of all cause I darn sure needed them and the rest of my family got me giftcards.

Very very blessed!

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
    **sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
    @PlatinumPJ
  • AmazinnaturalAmazinnatural Posts: 755Registered Users
    Jessica Simpson handbag, Wild pair black booties (sooo fierce!), Urban nirvana gift card, lingerie, and another pair of boots. Very very happy about this Christmas!

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

event.png

Still loving my curls and kinks!
    Products I love:
    Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
    Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
    Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
    Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
    Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
    Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
    Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil
  • kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
    mikosbelle wrote: »
    Mac cosmetics, juicy couture track suit, gift card to Nordstrom, new stilettos from saks, new AG chords, two pairs of Uggs, a Burberry winter coat.......and a David Yurman ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geeeesh girl you did good! Lol
    Hubby and I exchanged our big gifts before we left for Jamaica but he got me 2 pair of heels and a new Macbook, my parents and siblings got me the Gucci bag and matching wallet I've been wanting.
    My daughter got me 4 of my favorite Bali bras which was the best gift of all cause I darn sure needed them and the rest of my family got me giftcards.

Very very blessed!

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP

Excellent gifts! I shoulda been asking for bras! Guess I'll get some with my Victorias secret gift card!
    I got a set of dishes. I told people to just get something for the baby if they wanted to buy anything so I was really surprised to see something. You cleaned up Kinky!

This Christmas me & my bf decided to keep it simple since we did it big last Christmas ! Next yr I hope I get a ring! Lmao
    Jessica Simpson handbag, Wild pair black booties (sooo fierce!), Urban nirvana gift card, lingerie, and another pair of boots. Very very happy about this Christmas!

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

I live Jessica Simpsons handbags! & her shoes!!
  • perfectlyimperfect_curlsperfectlyimperfect_curls Posts: 50Registered Users
    Pictures ladies pictures!!!

Sent from my USCC-US760 using CurlTalk App
    :toothy9:~Im phenomenal in my imperfections~:toothy9:
  • JessicazFroJessicazFro Posts: 1,446Registered Users
    $20 cash
    $50 gift card to Target
    New doll for my oversized collection
    Footie pajamas lol. They are a 14/16 in lil girls and are still too long heehee

Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App
    tex-laxed(pfffttt) :dontknow:
    Thick/coarse/low porosity/low elasticity
    4a/b cottony/spongy

At war with my indestructible, armadillo hair...MY WILL BE DONE!

imager.php?id=2689460&t=o GIFSoup
    :tongue:
  • CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
    The workout gear and equipment I wanted.

Gift cards galore from department stores to spa treatments! Yes Lawd!

Facial cleansing and microderm set I wanted.

I can't wait to go shopping.......
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • kdelishkdelish Posts: 85Registered Users
    Kindle fire
    c6e4e1f9-8dc7-980c.jpg
    Here's some of my pics :-)
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    It was a good Christmas. I'm very thankful and very blessed :). As for presents, I got my mom a really nice cookware set and she loves it. I also got my sister a Clairsonic and she loves that too.

Me, I got lots of Lush stuff, a knit hat from one of my favorite Etsy shops, an iPod Touch, lots of candles and lots of cash. :) I also got a nice new pair of glasses but technically that isn't a Christmas present. I went to get an eye check up on Tuesday.
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    A year of personal training sessions...3x a week for all of 2012. Some gift certificates for clothes...new gym shoes and new workout clothes.

Not too shabby!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Chicago KinksChicago Kinks Posts: 2,748Registered Users Curl Novice
    A year of personal training sessions...3x a week for all of 2012. Some gift certificates for clothes...new gym shoes and new workout clothes.

Not too shabby!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Wowsa NCC, a year of personal training 3x a week, is a great gift.

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
    **sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
    @PlatinumPJ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file