Holiday Hair

Alice_42 Alice_42 Posts: 791Registered Users Curl Neophyte
How did you end up wearing your hair to your holiday functions, dinners, parties, lunches, etc?

Here's me!
holidayhair.jpg
I twisted the front loosely and pinned it down and picked out the bottom of an old twist out.
event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
Blog: Alice in Nappyland

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    *bump* :rendeer:
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Alice, that is so cute!

I wore my new half wig.

h0rd2oxj:tw1
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
    I wore mine pinned up....
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • curledlovecurledlove Posts: 444Registered Users
    Same old WnG with kckt/kccc. I also styled 2 of my curly nieces with it ( one 3c and the other 3b) and they loved it. Today (day 2) all 3of us still have perfect curls.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
    3c/4a
    I made it! Tailbone length stretched, WL curly

Teri Laflesh's book "Curly Like Me" sits on my desk and everytime I get frustrated and an impulse tells me to shave my head, I look at it in hopes that one day my hair will graze the top of my butt.

event.png

event.png
  • Chicago KinksChicago Kinks Posts: 2,748Registered Users Curl Novice
    My hair has been braided up for the last 3 days and I've been wearing cute hats to cover the braids.

I've got a date tonite so I will be wearing it out and I know my DH will make sure I need to wash and restyle tomorrow afternoon.

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
    **sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
    @PlatinumPJ
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    2nd day hair (wash n go). I haven't worn my hair in a wash n go in weeks...

Blame it on the cell phone...
  • KandyLandKurlsKandyLandKurls Posts: 118Registered Users
    Here is a link to my daughters holiday hairstyle <KandyLand: Holiday Hairstyles>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*Natural Childrens Hair Care Blog*
    http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com
    -Hair Type 3C mixed with 4A-
  • curledlovecurledlove Posts: 444Registered Users
    Sub your hair is beautiful. I think we are hair twins...even down to the color. Mine is just a tad longer, probably because I have been fighting shrinkage for about 2 years now.

3c/4a
    I made it! Tailbone length stretched, WL curly

Teri Laflesh's book "Curly Like Me" sits on my desk and everytime I get frustrated and an impulse tells me to shave my head, I look at it in hopes that one day my hair will graze the top of my butt.

event.png

event.png
  • ShondadiniShondadini Posts: 205Registered Users
    I went and got a blow out on Christmas eve. I figured my family hadn't seen my hair straightened in so long I'd surprise them.
  • ShondadiniShondadini Posts: 205Registered Users
    Heres a pic c6e4e33b-3e81-ec88.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Nothing special. Day 5 of WnG

xmas-wng.jpg

xmas-wng2.jpg
  • naturalnewbnaturalnewb Posts: 193Registered Users
    Oh you guys make me feel like such a slacker. I was busy waiting until the last minute to cook and get dressed (as is my usual) so my hair was a 4-day old wet twistout pulled up into a pony puff. It was oversized and kind of cute, but yeah you guys are putting me to shame. Nice work, ladies.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    curledlove wrote: »
    Sub your hair is beautiful. I think we are hair twins...even down to the color. Mine is just a tad longer, probably because I have been fighting shrinkage for about 2 years now.

Thanks!

Blame it on the cell phone...
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I want to ring in the new year with some fingercoils...but I hate doing my hair when we have guests in the house.
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • Alice_42 Alice_42 Posts: 791Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Kitathena wrote: »
    I want to ring in the new year with some fingercoils...but I hate doing my hair when we have guests in the house.
    Me too! I haven't decided how to do my hair for new years. It'll probably stay in the twists I have now because I'm curling up on the couch this year instead of going out!
    event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
    Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
    Blog: Alice in Nappyland
  • PrettyLady24PrettyLady24 Posts: 336Registered Users
    I don't have a photo, but I got my hair pressed Friday, so it was straight for Christmas. I'm picking up some flexirods today, so I will be rocking the curls for New Year's. (If it turns out right. LOL)
    Current loves: Curl Junkie, Komaza Care

Love to read? Share that love with your kids!!
    Look In A Book!!

Save 5% on your first order from Komaza Care! Referral Code: MQ786GRW
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    How do finger coils look on longer hair? How do u do yours? Do you have any pics sorry for the questions but I had been thinking about doing these. I haven't done them in over a year

Curse you iPhone!!!
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file