CurlTalk

Transitioning Wash n' Go! SM products

CaseyGoNaturalCaseyGoNatural Posts: 145Registered Users
My first wash n' go while transitioning! I used all of the Shea Moisture curl line. I'm 4 months post! (My relaxed hair is so wavy because my mom relaxed my hair with a pre-mixed relaxer and didn't keep it on long)
I just recently cut it this short, because I had a few inches of bone straight ends; I was APL.
My hair is still damp in these pictures...

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    My first wash n' go while transitioning! I used all of the Shea Moisture curl line. I'm 4 months post! (My relaxed hair is so wavy because my mom relaxed my hair with a pre-mixed relaxer and didn't keep it on long)
    I just recently cut it this short, because I had a few inches of bone straight ends; I was APL.
    My hair is still damp in these pictures...

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlTalk App

Well when i did my wash and go (i know u saw the vid :)) i always have to have these products:
    Comb
    Clips
    Spray bottles
    Moisturizer
    2 stylers
    i'm sstill exploring but i used the silken child silk moisturizing creme, shea moisture organic coconut and hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie, and i used proclaim curl and wave conditioning activator gel. but u dont have to use those exact products but yeeah. i know u still have relaxed ends so a gel that i recommend is herbal essences totally twisted scrunching gel and i know that u could use a diffuser and it would probably help to volumize ur curls, hope this helps! :)
  • induetimeinduetime Posts: 105Registered Users
    Looks cool. I want to try that with my hair.
    I did try my first bantu knot out and I really like it. I usually wear my hair curly when I was relaxed anyway. It just felt way better to not have to sit under the dryer with those rollers in my hair! Plus I save money by not spending any. So I think this will be a perfect transition style for me to rock for a while.

Sent from my HERO200 using CurlTalk App
  • induetimeinduetime Posts: 105Registered Users
    I forgot to add a picture last post.
    Here it is.

Sent from my HERO200 using CurlTalk App