poo free

how do yall keep your hair clean when i tryed this for the frist time for twoweeks my hair my really drity when i finlly poo my hair yuck:puker:. what are some tips pls help:blob:
4a in the top of my head/3c in the back of my head
Last relaxer July 1st ,2011 :happy2:
Big chop September 30th ,2011 :angry5:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Naturalafrochick?feature=guide
follow me on twitter @Naturalafrochic

showing off my twa for now!!

uawe6vf1c.png
ziwjh0re4.png

Comments

• curlspeakcurlspeak Registered Users Posts: 18
    how do yall keep your hair clean when i tryed this for the frist time for twoweeks my hair my really drity when i finlly poo my hair yuck:puker:. what are some tips pls help:blob:
    How often are you co washing. are you using oils and butters between washes. I can tell you what I do.

I co wash every other day, and sometimes more often. I concentrate on getting my scalp clean by messaging my scalp. I use my cleansing condish as a leave in, and I use a curls curls souffle for moisture. I might add a qtr size of olive oil while it's still wet. I refresh with a spray bottle of water and condish and I might add a little shae moisture on day after a wash. But it doesn't build up because the following day I wash again.

If you're co washing maybe once a week, and you're adding a lot of oils and butters, your hair would be pretty dirty come wash day. If that's the case, my suggestion would be to wash more often. HTH
  • happynappyhappyhappynappyhappy Registered Users Posts: 122
    Thanks that help alot. And do hair milk and coconut oil and leave in conditioner everyday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlTalk App

uawe6vf1c.png
    ziwjh0re4.png
  • curledlovecurledlove Registered Users Posts: 444
    If you are just starting, your hair might be over producing oil because sulfate poos dry it so much. Right now your scalp may still bein overdrive. Give it some time to adjust to not needing the extra oils. If after 6 weeks or so it still feels dirty, co washing may not be enough, in which case you can try a lo poo. I found this to be the case for me. When I was co washing only my scalp was very itchy, if I scratched I would get a white oily film under my nails, and my face broke out. Lately, I have been lo pooing every 3-4 days, sometimes up to a week. Remember what works for someone else may not be right for you. Learning to care for your hair is going to be lots od trial and error. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
    3c/4a
    I made it! Tailbone length stretched, WL curly

Teri Laflesh's book "Curly Like Me" sits on my desk and everytime I get frustrated and an impulse tells me to shave my head, I look at it in hopes that one day my hair will graze the top of my butt.

event.png

event.png
  • happynappyhappyhappynappyhappy Registered Users Posts: 122
    I love co washing my hair loves it
    Fizz is going away slowly and can see my curls.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlTalk App

uawe6vf1c.png
    ziwjh0re4.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji