New here

DoodleLouDoodleLou Registered Users Posts: 6
Howdy Everyone! I'm new on the board/forum but not new to the Curly Girl process. I *think* I'm a 2b/2c girl. I'm a brunette with a smattering of grey (I'm ok with that..I earned them suckers!) with my hair down to bra strap length.

I stopped using shampoo on my hair in Oct. 2010. I usually just co-wash with Suave Naturals and either Loreal Eversleek or Loreal Everstrong. I sorta bounce between those two products. I haven't really decided which one I like best.

I picked up some Kinky-curly Custard and some Knot Today at Target and am trying the Pixie Curl diffusing. LOVE the effects so far! Just need to tweak the process a little more.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and say thanks for all your postings, questions and tutorials.

Ya'll have inspired me to try new things and for that I thank you kindly!

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Glad to have you with us.

Welcome!
  • hippiechic81hippiechic81 Registered Users Posts: 1,239
    Welcome and good luck on your CG journey!!!!!!!! :bigsmurf:
    2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
    - Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/
  • IAgirlIAgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,540 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for dropping in and introducing yourself! Hope the Kinky-Curly stuff works well for you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file