We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Dandruff relief...

jubellsjubells Posts: 38Registered Users
So, over the summer and early fall, I was getting flakes all over my scalp. At first to combat this, I washed and moisturized more often (I got more flakes when my hair was dirty). At first I was washing with a regular shampoo but conditioning with tea tree oil mixed in. Needless to say, if you've ever small led tea tree oil, it STINKS! So then, I thought of using Seldon Blue that helped me out when I permed. I use the 2 in one conditioning one. So it's still sulfate laden but is conditioning. I dc afterward, and use my leave in and experience nothing but usual dryness aka my hair doesn't feel that moisturized. Thing is I know there has to be a less drying alternative. Any suggestions?

Comments

• jubellsjubells Posts: 38Registered Users
    jubells wrote: »
    So, over the summer and early fall, I was getting flakes all over my scalp. At first to combat this, I washed and moisturized more often (I got more flakes when my hair was dirty). At first I was washing with a regular shampoo but conditioning with tea tree oil mixed in. Needless to say, if you've ever smelled tea tree oil, it STINKS! So then, I thought of using Seldon Blue that helped me out when I permed. I use the 2 in one conditioning one. So it's still sulfate laden but is conditioning. I dc afterward, and use my leave in and experience nothing but usual dryness aka my hair doesn't feel that moisturized. Thing is I know there has to be a less drying alternative. Any suggestions?

O
    Sorry for misspelled words. iPhone.
    Bump. Anybody?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file