Curly hairdresser in Melbourne!!

LozLoz Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi curlies,

Just wanted to spread the news about Neel at Cherry Bomb in Smith street (fitzroy/collingwood number 42)

He is fantastic when it comes to curly hair and it's so refreshing to find a hairdresser who listens to you loves and understand curls and doesn't offer to straighten your hair after the cut/colour.

He cuts the hair dry (after washing and using his fingers to 'curl' the hair). Walked out feeling a million $$$ which honestly has never happened for me before.

Give him a call! You'll love him

Comments

• sooozy susooozy su Registered Users Posts: 1
    I went in for a cut the other day and Neel told me had finally put up his curly hair blog.I thought i would share it on here.
    neel loves curls
  • red_ruthiered_ruthie Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi there

I am new in Melbourne and was naturally wary of finding a new hairdresser. I came across Nell at a festival and hunted him out in Melbourne. He did not disappoint. He really puts you at ease and spends time listening to you. I finally had my hair cut and I went a lot shorter. Fabulous. You can see the results on Neels blog. Can't believe I waited so long!! He really is passionate about what he does x
  • lainerlainer Registered Users Posts: 1
    Would totally agree. Neel really knows his stuff when it comes to curls, he does a great cut and spends time explaining what the best ways are to look after your curls. neel loves curls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file