CurlTalk

Haircut anxiety

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hi - Anyone with short 3a hair had it cut by JD Bowers? I went to him once a long time ago but my hair was much longer. Also, anyone with short 3a hair go to Ouidad in NYC? Can you recommend a stylist?

Thanks!
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Don't know either, but hope all goes well, cp. :)
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, ND! I was so frustrated I chopped off some of the hair in front - big mistake. Oh well, it's just hair.

I'm glad you responded. Some of threads recently in the non-hair board make me feel like giving this website a rest! (but I know most of us are friendly) :love2:
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Many, many's the time I chopped off some hair myself.

It's like......the scissors are here.......I'm here........what's the worst that can happen?

And then I find out.

Ignore the unfriendly. They'll just give you tsurus.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, you're right. No point. Good advice!!! Simple but effective. :notworthy: