I'm on love!! I live my hair!!

EvaCurls333EvaCurls333 Registered Users Posts: 82
So if your anything like me you live to save a buck. For the last 2 months I have been going to the local hair school (empire in Philly) and getting my hair blown out straight. I love how my hair looks and I love the prices even more. A friend of mine is an instructor there and told me how the prices went down. I get a wash and condition and style for $5 and I always look amazing. There is always an instructor walking around so you really don't have I worry about any oops moments either. I love it and thought I should share. 4452a8ff-0e48-cdf2.jpg4452a8ff-0e71-5b7a.jpg

Comments

• AphroDivaAphroDiva Registered Users Posts: 183
    Wow! your hair looks gorgeous!
  • EvaCurls333EvaCurls333 Registered Users Posts: 82
    Thanks! I love the two girls that do my hair. And I love the products they use. The heat protectors they use seem to work well on my hair.
  • JohariJohari Registered Users Posts: 673
    It cost me $20 and I've only gone to an actual salon like 5 times in my life I usually go to the college and that's where I got it done in my avatar

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlTalk App
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    It looks like it suits you and you look so happy! Glad you are enjoying it!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • IAmJordanNicoleIAmJordanNicole Registered Users Posts: 784
    So if your anything like me you live to save a buck. For the last 2 months I have been going to the local hair school (empire in Philly) and getting my hair blown out straight. I love how my hair looks and I love the prices even more. A friend of mine is an instructor there and told me how the prices went down. I get a wash and condition and style for $5 and I always look amazing. There is always an instructor walking around so you really don't have I worry about any oops moments either. I love it and thought I should share. 4452a8ff-0e48-cdf2.jpg4452a8ff-0e71-5b7a.jpg

I'm from the Philly area and want to check it out...are there certain times you have to go? I've never been to a hair school to have my hair done so I'm not sure how it works?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • EvaCurls333EvaCurls333 Registered Users Posts: 82
    Sorry so late. Thanks everyone. I go to the empire on Woodhaven Rd and you just need to call. They have day hours and night hours and they are open some Saturday mornings too. I was going to go this morning but I slept in :( When I go I ask for Mary Jane or Julia. They are really nice and know what their doing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file