When a thread is referenced in the mobile app

xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
If another thread is linked to in a message and I am in the mobile app and click on it it takes to the Internet version of curl talk. I am using iPhone version 4.01??

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    Oops version 5.01

For an example try going to the post on the non hair board called Changing posts after someone likes. Eilonwy did a link in the first post of the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Registered Users Posts: 5,640
    That's just how the app works, it will assume all links are external and open up the browser. I'm using a Droid incredible.
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    That's just how the app works, it will assume all links are external and open up the browser. I'm using a Droid incredible.

I don't like it SIB :(
    Central Massachusetts

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, that's just how the app works. You can't link in app. Links go to the browser.

Siri types my posts for me.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file