Is Search Broken?

AndrhiaAndrhia Posts: 1Registered Users
There's a thread about this over on the general board, but it looks like nobody is having any luck with the forum search tool. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Good work, though, this new software has some great features. Big software migrations are always hard. :)

P.S. Why are people complaining about the colors? It looks exactly the same to me as it did yesterday...
3A/Bish, on CG since 8/8/03. Still loving No Poo, One Condish; extra One Condish as a leave-in, and sometimes a gel. Looking for new styling products to encourage hold.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Thanks so much for your post, and for letting us know.

I've asked our fab programmer to look into the search thing. Since it's Saturday and he'd probably like to see what his kids look like, it might take a day or two, but we are working on it.

Thanks for your patience.
  • naturaltnaturalt Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Who is Mason? :?:
    cloud9.gif
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Whoops. Mason is my son. I created a test login to see if I'd gotten the registration thing working. Didn't realize I was still logged in as him when I posted that reply. :oops:

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Well, we figured out the search thing. To fix, we'll have to take the board down for as much as 24 hours, to build an index of the old board's data. Yowza.
    We're going to explore all the options before we do that. We'll keep you posted.
    Thanks for your patience!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file