CurlTalk

Jackie Evancho On Ellen...

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    She's On PBS now, amazing, but almost unbelievable, you know? I remember when Charlotte Church first hit the scene, I just hope Jackie has better luck.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users
    There's something about her that I find annoying, annoying to the point that I change the channel when she comes on.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    There's something about her that I find annoying, annoying to the point that I change the channel when she comes on.

Ditto, especially because she's local to me and get frequent play on local outlets. Young kids getting pimped out bugs me.

Siri types my posts for me.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,466Registered Users
    Don't get me wrong I like Jackie but my big problem with her is when she sings I can't understand the words... I get every couple and then I don't...

Jackie Evancho - Dream With Me - YouTube

I can't remember if Charlotte was like that?
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • moodydovemoodydove Posts: 1,721Registered Users
    I worry about her voice in the future. I think she's manufacturing a lot of her sound. I could make myself sound much more mature than I was at 11 as well, but I did it by manipulating my voice. From a vocal health perspective, It's not bad to modify your sound like that every once in a while (like fooling around with friends), but doing it on a regular basis almost always damages the voice over time.
    Big chop: 5/30/10
    CG, clarify with Aveda Brilliant Shampoo when needed
    Dense, medium-fine strands, lowish porosity. Avoiding glycerin outside the shower.
    Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
    Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
    Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
    DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
    Cleanser: Bentonite clay