CurlTalk

Funny/Weird News(vagina massage)

OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users

Comments

• OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    jpoodle_E_20111129010328.jpg

Miyamoto Pet Dog Training CenterWeighing just 3.5 kg and 2.5 kg, respectively, toy poodles Karin and Fuga passed the test to become police dogs in Tottori prefecture.

Toy Poodles Set for Police Rescue Squad
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    OBB wrote: »

I can't get this one to open.

The puppies are really cute!
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
    thats funny/strange. i just opened it and it loaded fine. heres the article:

Even though he was being threatened with a knife, a Hanoi taxi driver, Nguyen Xuan Duong boldly drove Nguyen Trung Hieu, the hijacker, to a police station in the city’s Hoan Kiem district last Sunday night.

Earlier that evening Duong, a driver for Hung Vuong taxi, picked up Hieu, who has a record of previous convictions and offences, at the intersection of Dinh Le and Dinh Tien Hoan, in Hoan Kiem district.
    Hieu asked Duong to stop on Ly Thai To Street to buy a pack of cigarettes.
    Hieu did not pay, and quickly got back in the taxi, took out a sharp knife, and told Duong to drive him to Ha Nam province, 60 kilometers from central Hanoi.
    Duong instead took Hieu to the front of Hoan Kiem district’s police station, stopped the car, and shouted so that people could hear him and catch Hieu.
    Police are filing documents to handle the case.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Day(man
    aaAAAaaaaa
    Fighter of the Night(man
    aaAAAaaaaa
    Champion of the sun
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    jpoodle_E_20111129010328.jpg

Miyamoto Pet Dog Training CenterWeighing just 3.5 kg and 2.5 kg, respectively, toy poodles Karin and Fuga passed the test to become police dogs in Tottori prefecture.

Toy Poodles Set for Police Rescue Squad - Japan Real Time - WSJ

"Cute they may be, but Japan’s experience of disasters this year alone has highlighted how dogs well below typical police animal size could well be of great value in search efforts in nooks of collapsed buildings only accessible to small, light creatures."

This actually makes a lot of sense. :) They're small, but you can hear them bark if they detect someone in a hard-to-reach place. Then they can bring in the big dogs and rescue teams to dig them out.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users

Reading the title i thought, "What the duck?"

But she's not crazy and she did a good thing.
    Smuggler tried to hide $140,000 drug stash in nacho cheese

where can i get this. it would take care of two of my addictions at the same time.
    Hey OBB, is this the "regular" news that you get in VN, or are these also stories of particularly strange things that are happening?
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
    BekkaPoo wrote: »
    Hey OBB, is this the "regular" news that you get in VN, or are these also stories of particularly strange things that are happening?

i like to read these off the wall articles online. yes i can post 3-4 strange news just from VN but i dont want people to think VNese are nuts thus i post news from other countries
    image.jpg
    Nguyen Thuy Ngoc with three tattoos on her face and bosom

worker_forced_to_get_tatoos
    WTH?!?!

Why centepides? and they dont look like centipedes. tattoo dude did a crappy job.
    BekkaPoo wrote: »

i like to read these off the wall articles online. yes i can post 3-4 strange news just from VN but i dont want people to think VNese are nuts thus i post news from other countries

lol.. Okay.. I just wanted to be sure.
    :eek: :pale: :-?

That is straight up wrong.
  • DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users
    I'm not watching the video. Just thinking about it sends shivers up my spine.
    It wasn't as bad as I feared, but still gross that the parents went along with it. It was kinda gross. I think I'm going to be sick.
  • MysticSpiralMysticSpiral Posts: 1,024Registered Users
    There's nothing weird about that, I'd expect nothing less from a child placed in a washing machine.
    I find this funnier, and weirder, though I'd never presume to be as awesome as OBB
    Lady Fand of the Joy Filled Summer Skys in the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
    There's nothing weird about that, I'd expect nothing less from a child placed in a washing machine.
    I find this funnier, and weirder, though I'd never presume to be as awesome as OBB

i think the death of the child is tragic and sad. i thought the father's punishment was extremely unusual and thus i posted it. your article is very funny. as for me being awesome that goes w/o saying 8)

Mississippi mayor gay sex shop purchase billed to city
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users

So embarrassing! LOL! But I think he's full of it..he's known he was gay for a long time..but being out with it would have effed up his little Family Values Conservative Republican career that's all.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
    Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

I can't even describe this.. nay, I don't want to describe it, but it definitely qualifies as weird and tragic (yet still funny). Forgive me for making fun of the dead. :ncool:

But I had to pass it on.